Saturday, October 24, 2009

To sin or not to sin...

You know what Im talking about. You know where Im going with this.
Yes.

I live by it.
Ive walked by it.
Ive seen it.
Ive read numerous boasting reviews and experiences bloggers have had at the 12 seat gem.
But... Ive never made it there once. Many failed attempts and not one, measly time!

Although I can only blame myself for such a crime, its T-F 9am to 3am sure doesnt help. Shopsins... you push me into this little corner and you force me to do some things that can take a bite at my professional career (what about marketing career? I didnt hear a thing). With food, there is always a way.. And that way, was the personal day way.

What you need to know about Shopsin is that...
Its a place where you find your dream food meal.
Was there ever a time you wanted eggs, bacon and some sausage but at the same moment you wished you could also get the french toast with that lovely fruit compote? Yes, we have all been there and we have wish we could just get both in a meal. Meals like you have in Disneyland where you can get anything you want without anyone asking any questions. And now there is. You can have your french toast, eggs and bacon wrapped in some kind of sandwich form and it doesnt come in Mickey Mouse shapes!

My best gal Juanita decided to participate in the Shopsin experience. She was a proud customer of the French Toast sandwich with eggs and bacon. Amen!













Look! It's Kenny in the back! And if you dont know Kenny, then thats a poor mistake. Get to know him some more over on Conan Obrien.













We managed to uncover the holy grail while at Shopsin. Yes, IT IS that colorful. About 38572384104901 options to choose from. I wish I had a wheel of fortune wheel to help out with this part.













Happiness comes in many forms. This was version 1.0 of it. Chorizo and eggs; you have my heart. The home fries were not far behind.

Ill take another personal day.

No comments: