Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's official. Im a child and happy about it.

Dont get me wrong. Yes, I DID just turn 24 two weeks ago.
Yes, I CAN tell you which one is Mary Kate and which one is Ashley Olsen. (I have a knack for celebrity sightings. NYC has trained me well)
YES, I DO believe in the resurrection of the publication industry (GO PAPER!)
But, NO. ANIMATED 3D MOVIES ARE NOT JUST ANIMATED 3D MOVIES!

While I might vouch for my aging; gaining wisdom and knowledge after turning a ripe 24... Im a child. A child at heart.


Isnt it good? Now, just multiply that goodness by 35436983949 with the X element of 3d glasses. Now, you have the most amazing food movie (just movie) of all time! Beat that Julie & Julia!

My girlfriend and I couldnt keep our composure together. The movie was absolutely heartwarming, silly, grand, cheesy (we had nachos and cheez doodles), spot on and amusing. Plus, we just didnt want to take off the 3d glasses. They look too much like hip Rayban wayfarers.
Im keeping them on.

No comments: