Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday's Best: The Sequel

It's not very often I eat rice. YES. CALL THE COPS ON ME. I'm asian and I don't like rice. It's really an unlawful act. But, anyone who really knows me, knows that I like it in several forms not being the plain, fluffy white form. So, don't call 911 just yet.

These forms include:
- rice pudding
- rice crispy squares
- chinese rice crackers
- sushi
- paella (god, i love paella)
- spanish rice and beans
- when you throw uncooked rice on the bride and groom at an Asian wedding
- bim bim bop
- and obviously, my mom's stir fried rice!

It's the cheaters way out of eating white rice I have to say. The cheater was happy to have two Paul Bunyan size portions served for dinner after that long Brooklyn exploration.













I should continue expressing my dislike for white rice to get more fulfilled orders for Christine rice approved meals. It seems to be working.

No comments: