Thursday, June 18, 2009

I have a confession to make...

I'm in love with you, miss bloody mary!

I have found a new calling. I mean honestly, a drink that gives me my daily fruit and vegetable intake (Im being overly optimistic and completely oblivious to my produce) should be packed in to-go juice boxes for adults. It's a win win.















The secret to this one was tomato water... and probably lined with crack around the rim. I could not control my licking of the cup. But fortunately enough, it was just secret seasoning mixture.

Almost the weekend... Glorious tomato-fied weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

where did you have the bloody mary?

Christine said...

spitzers!

i honestly hate that place because its in the Lower East Side and its trying to hard. The food isnt much to rave for but the open seating and drinks is enough to suffice.