Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The burger that has changed my life

If I named you the burger that changed my life, you must have really hit the mark high on Christine standards.

I love burgers. But, its not something I get all the time at a restaurant. For me, I order burgers bases on two premises; one, the spot's menu is comprised about 60% burgers and two, the name of restaurant has the word burger in it (Burger King... you did not make the cut. Sorry).

As for New Yorkers, we have one place that we hold dear in our hearts that blows the rest of the burger places out of the waters. You know who you are. My dear, Shake Shack... You are the winner and you know it.

My usual is a shack burger, cheese fries and a black/white milkshake.
OH NO ITS NOT GLUTTONY.
Dont call it that.
Its clear, cut bliss.
And, some measly calories. No biggie.













I have never gotten the custard. Curse me! I should be punished in the corner!
Do give it a shot. The masses have sworn by it.

No comments: